Sunday, November 29, 2009

Colored Folk (the brown and yellow kind)

OK Pratt and me're going to try and do the color question some. Its a REAL big question so I dont know if I can do it all today. I already got up WAY early to do this!

First off the best color skin is white. Next its brown or yellow. Next its black. If your white you were WAY good in the pre existance! (Thats the place we came from before we got born) (Remember I put in those BOM scriptures about being white and delightsome?) OK, so thats Pratt and me and most pioneers who were coming to Utah. Theyre the white folk whore not savages. (My sister knows a gal from the Kingston group and THEY say if youve got Italian in you then your not white. I guess there skins kinda brown but the bretheren in our groupre not saying anything about that so I guess its OK)

Pratt says nobodys saying why the yellow folk got born that way and theres not much about being brown, except for the red indians who got it for being real bad in  the book of mormon, so they must of been not so good in the pre-existance. You can look up the scriptures in your book of mormons again if you want. Their in my Post a coupla days ago - red Indians and getting white.

The red indians're still house of Israel (thats REAL good), even if they got brown for a spell. Joseph Smith got a polygamy revelation about them and said for the bretheren to marry the red indian gals so there kids could get all white and delightsome. Heres another BOM scripture about that
"many generations shall not pass away among them, save they shall be a white and delightsome people" (2 Nephi 30:6).
Some of the mormon guys had monogamy marriages way back then in about 1831, so they were asking what they were supposed to be doing about that? Thats when Joseph Smith was first telling them about polygamy.

I need to say its OK for brown and yellow folk to get the priesthood. (The GUYS, NOT the gals - of COURSE!)

Now about black folk - I need to get to that tomorrow cos I need more time to get it all down. One thing I CAN say is the stuff they teach about black folk in public schools not right and we need to keep our kids away from it. We dont do that day off theyre giving for that black guy. SOME of our guysre saying his names  Martin Lucifer King, but Im not sure if thats right or not.

Theres BUNCHES of stuff from Brigham Young about black folk so theres a lot to write tomorrow! I betchya cant wait!! See you then!
Blessings!
HoneyDawn

8 comments:

demoiselle said...

Honey Dawn,
My husband is Italian.
Does this mean he is not white?
Thank you for clarifying my questions about colored people

Anonymous said...

..."Theyre the white folk whore not savages."..

Now that's true.

Anonymous said...

"Martin Lucifer King"

Now that is offensive!!!!!!

HoneyDawn said...

Annonymous, I was thinking thats not the right name to. I never heard any parents giving THAT name to there kids, and it sounds kinda mean, but I really DID hear a guy say it and I try to listen to the priesthood cos he was one of the bretheren, not just ANY guy. I want you to know ALL the stuff the bretheren teach in my group, cos thats the only way people can be learning the truth.

HoneyDawn said...

What I just wrote was about the black guys name, not the "white folk whore not savages." It was me who said about the white folk - not one of the bretheren.

demoiselle said...

I can't wait till you post tomorrow about the archeological evidence for or against the Book of Mormon. Love your blog, Honey Dawn!!!

Rebeckah said...

HoneyDawn, it's Martin Luther King Jr. that the holiday is for. He was a man who led the way for African Americans to protest peacefully for their rights as citizens. That's why he's honored. He was assassinated for his efforts in gaining civil rights for African Americans. I think you may have misheard his name -- or maybe the other person did.

HoneyDawn said...

Thanks Rebeckah for letting me know the right name. I guess one of the bretheren got it wrong - we were talking about it tonight and Ill blog some more about it tomorrow. And Demoiselle I might not get to the Book of Mormon stuff till a bit later, but I wont be forgetting it. I love having all these new friends!
Blessings!
Honeydawn

Creative Commons License
Almost Heaven by HoneyDawn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.