Thursday, November 26, 2009

Comment got deleted!

I was looking at my blog and  all of a sudden the comments for today just went off I couldnt get them back on so Im copying Melissa's out again cos its got important stuff in it!
Thankyou so much for posting the poem HoneyDawn. It shows the differences in yours and Harmonee's personalities so clearly, but unites them through your shared love of Pratt. Very symbolic!!
I haven't been posting much, but have been following your blog avidly.
Have a great thanksgiving. We only usually eat roast turkey at christmas here, maybe you could post your recipe so I could try it?
I wonder if the differences in you and your sisterwives turkey preperation will be as revealing as the differences in your poetic styles?
Does your group celebrate christmas? If so, how? And do you treat the birthdays of Joseph Smith and the subsequent prophets in a similar way?
Also, do you have a personal relationship with your prophet, or is he a distant figure?
Looking forward to hearing all about thanksgiving,
Melissa xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reposting my comment HoneyDawn. And on the main page for all to see...... (blush).

Sorry to keep inundating you with questions, but I just find you and your life so fascinating.

Melissa

Keeping Sweet said...

Yay! I love Honey Dawn's Blog ! It is the best blog out there about poly!!!

HoneyDawn said...

Thanks for all the nice letters. Some folk were real MEAN when I got started!

Creative Commons License
Almost Heaven by HoneyDawn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.