Tuesday, December 15, 2009

MY cute poem!!

I just remembered today I never put up my poem I wrote. This is the one I did on my own! Bunches of folk were saying they liked the  poetry, so Im putting my new poem here for everybody to enjoy. Folkre saying Harmonee should be printing up her poems, so maybe I should be doing it to? Im putting ALL mine in the Poly Pre Teen mag anyway, and maybe Harmonee and me could get our own book  to. We could call it Sisterwife poems. Im still thinking about writing that NICE greek trajedy to, the kind BYU (Brigham Youngs University) will be OK with, but itll probally take a WAY long time.

Heres the poem
On a WAY cute sunny rainbow kinda day,
It makes me feel so gay,
Im real blessed Im Pratts wife,
cos its a WAY wonderful life,
AWESOME blessings are waiting for everybody reading my blog out there, all of you!!!
So just do what I say you HAVE to do,
Just be in the right group and get a poly marriage,
Cos then youll be happy like me and Pratt when we're eating a wholesome sanwich.

(It was kinda hard finding a rhym for marriage. There was carriage, but Pratt drives a pickup truck so that didnt really work good.)

Im WAY excited about what we're doing for 23rd December. All us gals AND Pratt are being part of something REAL special and even some of the bretherens wives are being in it to!!!!Ill tell you all about it tomorrow.
Blessings!
HoneyDawn

6 comments:

Chatelaine said...

I can't wait to hear about your celebration of Joseph Smith's birthday.
Keep those poems coming

HoneyDawn said...

Glad you like my poems! Ill tell about the birthday stuff tomorrow.

Chatelaine said...

Honey Dawn, what is going on in Texas with their polygamists ? Are they in jail ?
Why ?

HoneyDawn said...

Chatelaine - its a REAL big question. I might get to it in a whiles, but theres bunches of stuff on that FLDS Texas site I was saying about (its on my sidebar) Im just REAL glad we're not living in Texas!

Anonymous said...

Thankyou so much for sharing your poem HoneyDawn. I feel the spirit from all your posts, but it really comes through in your poetry.

Hope your preperations for the pageant go well and that Joseph Smith's spirit fills Pratt for the occasion.

Melissa xx

HoneyDawn said...

Aaaw thanks Melissa. Your always saying nice stuff! Pratt says he feels the spirit in my poems to cus there real simple and sweet, (just like us polygamy galsre trying to be)

Creative Commons License
Almost Heaven by HoneyDawn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.