Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What god tells the prophets ALWAYS right!!

Im WAY glad I was asking about hot glue and it being toxic, cus an anonymous MD says to use it in a room with air or you could get something nasty I never heard of before! I need to be opening a window when Im using it again!

CW says SHE gets a Christmas tree and shes not pagan. Thats what Harmonee was saying! She says its no different from putting a bunch of flowers in your room! I told her that bible scripture, and she laughed, and said it was talking about carving wooden idles and then painting them with gold and silvre! She said shes not bowing down and worshipping her tree! I dont know about it. Pratt says not to do it. I wish Harmonee was listening more to Pratt. All this thinking for herself is real bad!

We were talking again about Vilate putting dye in her hair and I was saying its bad, but then LiaHona was asking why there was a hair dye box in the trash, the last time she took out the garbage? I said I was hoping she wasnt saying IM using it, cus I dont NEED any, and even if I DID I wouldnt be using it, cus Pratt likes gals to be natral! (somebodys trash can mustve been full, so they put some of there trash in ours!)

Pratt was telling us on Sunday night about Joseph and his wives. He said about the gal Im being - Zina Huntington. Joseph asked her to be his polygamy wife, but she said NO first off, then she married a musical guy called Jacobs. That didnt stop Joseph though, cus he told her he HAD to live it cus an angel came and said he HAD TO LIVE POLYGAMY!!! and if he didnt do polygamy the angel was going to kill him!!! Just in case she was still saying NO, Joseph told Zina that god gave him a special revelation about her being his polygamy wife, so that clinched it for Zina and she got married to Joseph Smith about 7 months after marrying the Jacobs guy.

Zina was still living with Jacobs, but Joseph sent him off on HEAPS of missions, so he was away from home a lot. When Joseph was martered a coupla years later Zina married the prophet Brigham Young when Jacobs was off on another mission, and she went to live with him. When Jacobs got back off his misssion Brigham Young was telling him to get lost. Jacobs was kinda UPSET cus he was loving Zina, but he knew that whatever god says to be doing, it MUST be right!! Pratt says the story shows how we need to be having faith and doing what the prophet says.

Im WAY glad we're having prophets telling us what to do, cus we could make bad mistakes without them!!

Blessings!
HoneyDawn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you use henna in your hair to color it, if you wanted or needed to ?
That is natural product, not man made.

cw

Anonymous said...

mmmm ... you said "Thats what HoneyDawn was saying!" Were you referring to yourself or another honeydawn?

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to wish you luck with your pageant. I hope you and all your family have a wonderful Joseph Smith day and that everyone appreciates all the work you put into your bonnets.

Melissa xx

HoneyDawn said...

Thanks Melissa, I hope everybody likes the bonnets to! And Annonymous thanks for pointing out the mistake I made, I meant HARMONEE, not me - id NEVER say stuff like Harmonee! (I fixed it)

Creative Commons License
Almost Heaven by HoneyDawn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.