Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pratts not sleeping over!

Sariah and me were taking a look in Celestial Rainbows trailer yesterday and we found heaps of babylon clothes hidden away in boxes!!! A lot of it was new with tags still on! It must of cost a HEAP of money, and we were wondering about how she was buying it. Nearly all her money goes into the family account. I called Pratt at work and told him about it.

When he got home last night Pratt went over to Celestial Rainbows trailer to talk to her. He came over later and came up to my room to talk about it. He was real mad cos he said she'd got a hold of a credit card and was owing a coupla thousand!!!

We really need Celestial Rainbow going out to work, but Pratt says shes got to stay at home now and take care of the other gals babies while there working. Celestial Rainbows Mother, Chastitees been doing that up till now, but Pratt says she needs to go to work for a while at least. Pratt said to he needs to make sure Celestial Rainbow gets her own baby to take her mind off worldly fashions and young good looking guys!

I asked Pratt how he was going to be paying the credit card bill and he said he had some money saved up for the trip we were planning for our wedding anniversary. It was a secret, nobody knows about it except him and me, and now he'll have to use the money to start paying off the credit card bill! I was looking forward to a trip!!! THEN Pratt said he was going to have to sleep over at Celestial Rainbows for a month at least to try and make sure she gets a baby. Pratt knows I want a baby to, but he said it was an emergen-c for Celestial Rainbow.

Thats just GREAT!! No trip and no Pratt! But I told Pratt he was noble and kind to Celestial Rainbow and maybe after that he could be spending extra time with me to. He said he'd try, so maybe it will be OK then. SO I dont get my trip and Celestial Rainbow gets him for a whole month, just on account of her being bad!!! It sounds like Im not happy doing polygamy but I want you to be knowing Im very, very happy, I really AM happy. I AM!!!!! This is a heavenly way to be living!

Anon E Mouse was asking about clothes to cos they saw a pic of the FLDS prophet Warren wearing shorts and tee shirt. I find that REAL shocking cos I never saw FLDS dressing like that! All temple polygamy people promise to be wearing long clothes. That means no shorts and No tee shirts! Some folk say long clothes are way hot, but Pratt says hes NEVER been hot wearing his long clothing. Harmonee says she cant stand it when its hot in the summer, but she not real spiritaul like me and Pratt. As for Warren maybe he was doing some fancy dress stuff for the Las Vegas cops sos not to be noticed. I saw the pic though and I was thinking the black dress shoes and black socks with the shorts were a kinda giveaway.

I was thinking about the blessings of polygamy and one thing I didnt say yet was about it stopping adultry. I heard from Pratt about that golf guy who was going around with all those gals. If all the guys only got allowed to have all the women they wanted then there wouldnt be any adultry problems! So thats another reason for doing polygamy! It could be that Tigers gals were SECRET wives - but I dont THINK hes a polygamist.

Got to go.
Blessings!
HoneDawn

6 comments:

Anon E Mouse said...

Honeydawn, you are right about Tiger Woods, he is not a polygamist.

For one thing, he would never be allowed since he is Black and his wife is White.

Too bad because he has lots and lots of money so he could support many wives.

Unknown said...

My that's just awful that Pratt won't be sleeping over with you during this time. That is just NOT fair! He knows you want another baby too.

Chatelaine said...

Sorry that you are once again encountering discrimination, this time from that religious bigot Duane.
It must be very difficult for you emotionally since Pratt is not staying over with you.
How many more children do you want to have ?
Do you ever find polygamy to be difficult ?
Do you experience jealousy?
Sorry to ask, you may have answered it already, but what do you do for a living ?

Anonymous said...

I wrote you a letter yesterday, but it doesn't seem to have been posted. I hope nothing in it offended Pratt, but I can't think of anything in it that could have, so I'm assuming it's a computer glitch. Hopefully not a conspiracy to prevent you getting letters from supportive gentiles.

I am sorry to hear about the problems in your family, but glad to hear you are dealing with your trials with your usual sweetness and grace. Maybe you could return the clothes that still have tags on them to help pay off the credit card.

Iknow I have suggested this before, but maybe getting Celestial Rainbow involved in Poly Pre Teen magazine would give her something to focus on, and make her more aware of the blessings of her chosen lifestyle. Also, being close in age she should be able to relate well to thetarget audience. But maybe she would be a bad influence at present.

I meant to say before, the guy in the twighlight movie that she thought was cute was playing a VAMPIRE. I think that's a sort of DEMON, so maybe you should be more concerned about that, that she may prefer someone pretending to be a demon to your saintly Pratt.

Sorry Anonymous Duane(h?) is being inappropriate. It's not right that people bring stuff like that to this wholesome space you have created.

Melissa xx

HoneyDawn said...

Chatelaine I'll be answering your questions soon as I can, and Melissa sorry we didnt get your letter. You never write bad stuff! Thats a good idea about taking some of the clothes back. Thanks. I didnt know the guy in the movie was a devil! Thats real bad!

chemist said...

Honey Dawn,
I think Pratt should ban duane from your blog. He has been banned from other blogs for crude language and comments. He has also played dirty tricks on other posters. I do ebjoy reading your blog.

Creative Commons License
Almost Heaven by HoneyDawn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.