Sunday, September 27, 2009

God's Medicine

I was telling you yesterday about my first wonderful husband. Heelaman got REALLY sick when he was old. I felt so UNWORTHY of the blessing of taking care of my WONDERFUL husband. I only had two babies, twins, Serenity Fawn and her brother CoDene Moroni - who were all grown up and married in the Principle themselves -so I could spend ALL my time with Heelaman. While he was sick Pratt visited him all the time. I forgot to say Pratt did some doctor training. He only did a few years but he is VERY special because we don’t believe in doctors, but Heelaman told him that God wanted him to be able to set bones! Isnt that SO wonderful? I gave Heelaman herbs to make him better, just like it says in the Doctrine and Covenenants. The hospital doctors said he needed to be in the hospital and take some nasty pills, but we KNEW if we had faith and did the right thing he would get better without that if God wanted him to. We didn't want him taking all those nasty chemicals. We just gave him natural things - SO much better - NO toxins. Pratt agreed that was best. He is SO right!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Almost Heaven by HoneyDawn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.