Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sharing our Man

It was totally a downer when Heelaman died. Pratt and me were SAD, but we knew it was Gods will. Pratt visited me a lot then, which was such a comfort to my soul. He is SO perfect! He stayed sometimes till 4 in the morning just talking, to make me feel better. Some folks said that was hard for his six wives, but those folk dont know what a blessing it is to have opportunities to overcome all those mean jealous feelings. Pratt was always making sacrifices like staying up late to be with me. He ALWAYS makes sacrifices like that becuse he is so righteous. Some women say they don’t want to share there husbands and wont live The Principle of PLural Marriage. I say its better to have PART of a good man than ALL of a BAD man!!!. Dont you agree? That shows that polygamy is right becuse us women are lucky enough to share a good man in the gospel and dont have to go out into the world and get a bad man. I feel so unworthy of what I have!!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Almost Heaven by HoneyDawn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.