Sunday, September 27, 2009

My first marriage in polygamy

Pratt is ALWAYS right - course I DO know lots about how to live polygamy right. Before I met my perfect Pratt (his Mom knew he was special and named him after the apostle Parley P Pratt), I married Heelaman. I was just 16 then but I just KNEW God wanted me to marry such an important man. He was one of the prophets in our group, and becus he was 46 years older than me, he could teach me SO MANY things. I always knew he wanted me to learn becuse he spent nearly all his time with me. He did get sick a lot when he got older and we were so lucky to spend all our time together becuse I know a lot about taking care of people. Some people said it was hard for his other 15 wives, but thats the way we sister wives grow in the gospel - by making sacrifices and learning NOT to be jealous. Even though they were all WAY older than me they had to get rid of all those unrighteous feelings. Im WAY thankful I was never jealous of them - what a blessing that was!!! The Principle is SO wonderful!!!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Almost Heaven by HoneyDawn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.