Saturday, September 26, 2009

Honey Dawn's Polygamy Blog

WOW!!!! This is SO exciting!!! My first blog!! Pratt says I should REALLY write this becuse Im so clever about writing things down. He says I should write a book about how to live Celestial Plural marriage (the right name for polygamy, which is TOO nasty a word!) so Im just putting down my ideas to help people know what a fun way this is to live, and how very HOLY it is too.

Becuse it’s the LAST DAYS, and the world is about to be destroyed - us folk with the TRUTH need to share it with people in the World, so they won’t be destroyed becuse their not living the way we are. Not that Im being critical becuse Im just not worthy of my WONDERFUL life. I just want to be telling you the truth about polygamy so you wont be listening to all those lies on the news. Pratt says God can use me becuse I know so much about things.

I want you all to share in my HEAVENLY life with my HEAVENLY family. Ill probally use the word "polygamy" so you folks out there in the World will know what Im talking about. I dont want to make it too hard for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honey, dawn't you think for urself any? 'Prattle doth Rattle'. Someday it may dawn on you as the honeydew drips off the vine that this has to be remedied somehow. Alice fell into Wonderland she didn't ask to go or buy a ticket. If you want to be a rabbit in one of Warren's compounds good luck to you sister but the road leads to a locked gate and you don't leave without permission. You remind me of what the donut said to the loaf of bread,"If I had that much dough do you think I'd still be around this hole"?

If Pratt says you can't have a 'burqas' right now maybe he'll take you to have a burger instead?
Merrianne

Creative Commons License
Almost Heaven by HoneyDawn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.