Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dont shave your legs!!!!

Pratt was telling me today how feminine I am. I think its SO important for our men to give us compliments to make us feel special. He just LOVES my beautiful long hair. I have the longest hair amongst us girls. So they don't feel jealous I wear it up in a bun most of the time, except for when I'm with Pratt. I need to share some WAY important things about hair. I have hair right down to my knees. God wants women to look cute and feminine, so I NEVER cut my hair!!! Mother was told by one of the Bretheren NEVER to cut her hair and she never did. She taught us girls not to cut BANGS, and not to shave the HAIR ON OUR LEGS or anywhere else on our bodies either - such a blessing growing up - we were never tempted to wear short skirts like some girls who wanted to show off there legs.

1 comment:

Jericho said...

I guess because the society that I grew up in, It was always taught that shaving your legs was the feminine thing to do.

I figure you and the mothers probably got this from the bible, although I don't recall reading about it, or maybe The book of mormon or The Doctrine and Covenants. I am just curious here... dang I wish it was considered feminine in my society to not shave our legs. Its get on my nerves having to do all that... but now that I have been doing it for years, it would actually drive me crazy not to shave them, even though I hate and dread doing it.

Creative Commons License
Almost Heaven by HoneyDawn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.