Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Stoned crockodiles and BAD books!

Thanks for all the new words from Austraylia. Stamp was saying theres a movie that teaches folk to speak that way. Its about a crockodile, but the crockodile got stoned after the movie. It sounds kinda strange. Did the crockodile do something bad??? Is it an appropryate movie for us to be watching? Pratts real careful about what hes watching - and me to. (Pratts asking what kinda "stoned" is Stamp talking about? Im not knowing what Pratts asking about that, but hes saying its got more than one meaning)

Talking about being apropryate. My sister Sariah found a real BAD book sitting on the kitchen counter yesterday! She was asking if it was mine but I said "COURSE not!!!" We asked the kids, and it was belonging to Liahonas girl Sarah Ann. I asked her about it and she said it was a Christmas present from Harmonee. That figures! I was still talking to Sarah Ann about it, and telling her she needed to be throwing it in the garbage, when in walks LiaHona. She was real mad I was telling Sarah Ann what to be doing, but I said "Im her other mother, so I can!" But she said she was Sarah Anns REAL mother, so I shouldnt be telling HER daughter what to be doing! Sariah was telling her not to be rude to me, but LiaHona got more mad and took all her kids upstairs and didnt come down all night!

I bet LiaHonas not even knowing its a bad book. I bet she never read it or anything about it. Im gonna write down some stuff about it tomorrow and let you read it to, sos you dont let books like it in YOUR homes.

I got to go and help Celestial Rainbow for a spell. Shes throwing up, so I guess there IS a baby coming, so she must be REAL happy!!! Shes only got seven little kids and babies to be tending, so I dont know why its a big deal for her! I know Melissa was finding three in dipers bad, but shes a gentile. We polygamy girls know how to have a great attitude about stuff like that, and not to be complaining, cus its such a blessing and makes our priesthood heads kingdom keep on growing!!!!

Have an awesome day!
Blessings!
HoneyDawn

4 comments:

Rebeckah said...

This sentence makes no sense:

I asked her about it and she said it was a Christmas present from HoneyDawn.

I think you might have accidentally used the wrong name again. ;)

Anonymous said...

*You have written HoneyDawn in this post when I assume you mean Harmonee, unless you are giving Sarah Ann bad books. Feel free to delete this part of my letter before posting it*

7 little ones and morning sickness? That's got to be rough, even for a tough polygamy girl. I'm glad you're helping Celestial Rainbow out. Hey, do you realise you will be her babies mother and it's grandmother? That's a strange thought.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about this book and why it shocked you so much. Is it one Pratt or the brethren have specifically banned, or one that you just know is unsuitable? And how old is Sarah Ann?

I know how much you love babies, so I am sure you will enjoy helping Celestial Rainbow, and I'm sure she'll appreciate your help. I was very sensetive to smells when I had morning sickness, so maybe you could take care of the diapers for her. Do you guys use cloth or disposable ones?

I don't know anything about stoned crocodiles, but I live in the city, not in the Northern Territory where you get crocodiles. But there is no denying that Australians have a unique way of speaking. There are a few Mormon temples here, maybe the Priesthood could use their resources to get a better idea of the country before they have to step in and run it. If the gift of tongues doesn't work for the written word it would not be a convenient method to use to run a country!

Melissa xx

Anonymous said...

Oh, and most of us speak pretty fluent American anyway. It cones from growing up watching Sesame Street. My kids even say Zee for the letter Z instead of Zed like Australians and the British are meant to. And yes, I am being pedantic, but it really bothers me, our language and culture are important to me.

Melissa xx

HoneyDawn said...

Thanks guys for pointing out the name mistake - that made it kinda silly! I fixed it to Harmonee!

Creative Commons License
Almost Heaven by HoneyDawn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.