Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dont be makeing polygamy legal!!!!

It was Presidents day yesterday so someve the gals stayed home from work, and Pratt was off to. Dont know where he was all day. I tried calling but there was no answer. (Maybe his phones still dead?) LiaHona didnt know where he was (or she wasnt saying) She was real quiet all morning and then she took her kids and went over to Harmonees in the afternoon. After that I didnt see anybody all day. (I wish I was back at Lava Hot Springs with Pratt.)

I was thinking about what Pratt was telling me when we were away, and its WAY important for polgamy folk. Remember I was saying about Canada and them probally makeing polygamy legal and we were thinking thats GOOD for us and maybe theyd be doing the same here? Well, Pratt was saying maybe its NOT good, cus if they make polygamy legal then theyll proballly be makeing other stuff legal to, and it could get complicatid. Ferinstance, if gals can marry gals, and guys can be marrying guys - what if a gal married a polygamy guy and then she wanted to marry a gal to, and then what if the  polygamy guy wanted to be married to gals AND guys to?!!!!!! Pratt was saying the bretheren wont let it happen with US, but it could be happening outside!! SO the gals outside who might be finding out what polygamys like when there husband gets another gal, and loveing it, might get a big surprize when hes marrying a guy to, and then itd be all mixed up!!!!! Pratt says for polygamy folk to just say NO to makeing polygamy legal!

I was just going to bed last night and I got this call from one of the bretherens wives. She said, did I have a nice time away? And then she went, "congratulations" and wasnt it exciting for our famly? I went "congratulations for what, and whats exciting?" Then she she went, didnt I know? So I went "know what?" and then she went "never mind, its late, I need to go now" and then she rang off. Whats all THAT about??



I hope thingsre better today and I can call Pratt. Hes with LiaHona tonight so I can see him then.

Oh, and one thing - its not nice talking behind my back - that "Harmonees friend" gal was putting up stuff when I was away. Just remember she's apostate, so you cant be takeing ANYTHING shes saying as true! It looks like some gals or guysre listening to her! Im WAY glad Melissas on my side! (she knows I real thoughtfull and kind.)


Blessings!
HoneyDawn

3 comments:

Helene said...

Welcome back Honey Dawn,
I know that you are thoughtful and kind too. It is just that when I ask Harmonee's Friend a question, she answers it. When I ask you a question, you say something like 'I'll go ask Pratt'. But that's perfectly OK, I understand.

rat trap said...

hmmmmmm you cant reach pratt... uh oh, new wife in the horizon? And another secret honeymoon getaway! Or maybe all that baby making with the young rebellious wife paid off? Or just maybe just maybe pratt has married your precious daughter. That would be sweet huh? Mommy and a baby girl sharing the same man in bed. awww how sweet!

Or maybe harmonee or the rebellious wife has ran away, that would be even better to know they finally got some sense about them!

but then again, maybe your beloved prophet died and pratt has taken over... that would more of a disaster than this effed up situation already is!

Anonymous said...

Darn - you have me hooked - what happened?

hhg

Creative Commons License
Almost Heaven by HoneyDawn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.