Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Whose roses??

Well, I didnt get to talk to Pratt last night after all, and he went out real early this morning before I could see him. I was awake for hours last night wondering where he was. LiaHona cooked for him and evrything, but he didnt come. I think I heard the door around one in the morning, so Im wondring if he had a specail meeting with the bretheren or something? I DID want to talk to him. I'll ask LiaHona about it later on.

I was trying to get caught up on the wash yesterday and I was putting someve Pratts pants in the washer and I thought Id just be checking the pockets first and I found a reseipt from a flower store in town. It was for 2 dozin red roses. I asked LiaHona if Pratt gave her roses but she said no. I asked her if ANY of the gals got roses, but she didnt know, but she said she didnt think Prattd be buying roses unless he did stuff for evrybody. I guess maybe shes right, but I didnt get any, so who did?

I was calling Pratt all day, but I think there must be something wrong with his phone. Harmonee came in for a spell after work. Im not sure about Pratts sckedule this week so I was asking her where he was going to be on what night, but she was saying she didnt care WHERE he was, and it didnt matter anymore to her if he got a HUNDRED wives!!! I dont know why she went on like that - I just asked a question! Then Harmonee went "Anyways - I expect hes letting the SPIRIT tell him where to be, so go ask the SPIRIT what the sckedule is!!!!" She didnt need to be talking like that - Pratt wouldnt be likeing his gals talking that way!

Harmonee and LiaHonare always saying the last wifes not really knowing what polygamys like till the husband gets a NEW wife - then she gets to feel what it was like for the other wives when she came in. I think there just haveing some jealousy cus I was last, and Pratt tells me about evrything  and hes ALWAYS showing how much hes protecting me. Im just a damson in distress, and Pratts my brave knight! I think its WAY important for all us gals not to get upset about it when Pratts showing his love to one wife in front of another wife. Thats part of growing in the Principel.
Blessings!
HoneyDawn

ps That rat guy was saying Pratt could be marrying my Serenity Fawn - thats dumb - shes already in a polygamy marrige!
pss Thanks Mavis for saying nice stuff about me!
psss Rebeckah - Im defnitely not a slave - Im not going out to work even!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet the roses are for you because he knows how sensitive you are and everybody was mean to you when you got back late even tho it wasn't your fault.

Anonymous said...

oops that was me
hhg

Creative Commons License
Almost Heaven by HoneyDawn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.