Thursday, February 18, 2010

I found out whats going on.

I called that gal yesterday and asked her what she was meaning about "congratulations" and all she said was "you need to be talking to your husband". So I made up my mind I WAS going to be talking to him. Nobody knew where he was going to be last night, so I sat in my car near the road coming in and waited to see him come in. It was hours! But around 10 I saw him coming , so I flashed the carlights and made him stop. He got out of his truck and came over and got in. He was WAY surprised to see me and asked what I was doing? I said I missed him and why wasnt he answering the phone? Pratt said hed been WAY busy, but he was missing me to. Then I said about what that gal told me to ask him. He looked kinda surprised and then said he was waiting for the right time to talk to me, so I said "how about now?"

Pratt told me hed been to the bretheren about Harmonee and LiaHona and what to be doing about them, and the bretheren told him itd be good for us gals, if he made the famly bigger, cus itd give us all something else to be thinking about. So I said, the famly IS getting bigger - what with LiaHona and Chastitee haveing there babies, and who knows I might be getting a baby sometime to! But he said "not bigger like that" so I went "whatdyou mean?." He said he was kinda worried about telling me, what with me being real sensative and the other wives not being real sweet to me, but he said he knew I knew heaps about liveing the Principel, and all about spiritaul stuff, so he knew Id be understanding that it was time to be takeing more wives!!! Then he said hed been out to see a COUPLA gals in one of our other communitys - there sisters. He said he saw them at the dance last time, and when the bretheren told him about takeing more wives, he asked there Papa about them and he said to go ahead. There 19 and 20. Pratt thinks Ill be showing them how to live the Principel right and he says maybe theyll be nicer to me than the rest.

Pratt says he needs to be spending time getting to know them, but hes pretty sure he'll be takeing them as wives - maybe next month, and he said Im REAL good at finding great places to go, so maybe I can be finding a place for there honeymoon? He says he'll be marrying them both on the same day, and then taking one off on honeymoon and then coming back and takeing the other off after. He wants me to be thinking about the refreshmants for the reseption to. He's telling the rest of the gals tomorrow.

After Pratt went, I drove home and prayed for a WAY long time.  Im REAL happy about it all, its a great blessing for allve us!!! Itll make Pratts kingdom grow real fast and thatll mean more glory in the CK and all us wives will be learning more great stuff about being heavanly wives!! I am WAY happy about it!!!!  The bretheren KNOW whats best for the famly. Im REAL happy - I couldnt be any happyer !!!!!- I cant wait to say that the next time we have testifying at meeting.

I guess I know where the roses went.

Im getting that stomache trouble again - its probally just a test from god. Itll be OK if I drink plentyve herb tea. I might stay in bed today.
Blessings
HoneyDawn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey Dawn
I am sorry that your stomach is hurting you. You are probably right - it is a test from God so you need to make your stomach stop hurting so you can pass the test.

hhg

Rebeckah said...

I happy for your blessings, HoneyDawn and sorry about your stomach hurting. I know three good teas for upset stomachs; peppermint, camomile and ginger teas are all really good for soothing the tummy.

Writing Our Own Rules said...

I'm a little confused, won't you be going to the next world with Heelaman? Wasn't he your first husband who was high up? So, wouldn't you go with him or were you unsealed from your first husband and sealed to Pratt?

Creative Commons License
Almost Heaven by HoneyDawn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.