Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines!

(Heres a message I wrote Friday)
Happy Valentines day evrybody! I'm still away, but Ill be back later today and Ill tell you all about the Lava Hot springs trip tomorrow! 

                                                                         wtwt.info

I wish all you gals out there could be haveing a wonderful husband like me!! The good thing about polygamy - if the guy you want is marrried - it doesnt matter! You can still get him! For all you gals out there wishing for a guy, just try polygamy! You can have a great marrige like me and the rest of the sisterwives in our famly!!!
Blessings!
HoneyDawn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope that you are having a wonderful Valentine's Day.
What happened to Harmonee's girls ?
Do they still live in the community which she left, or did they leave with Harmonee ?

Regards,
Susan the MD

Harmonee's Friend said...

Hi Susan, I wonder what will happen when HD gets back? I have a feeling that there may be fireworks this week. Who knows what may happen?!

Anonymous said...

Surely the sisterwives aren't going to be mean to poor HoneyDawn for taking Pratt on Valentines Day are they? After all, she is returning him in time for the romantic family lunch. And what other wife has been thoughtful enough to sew him his very own modest swimwear?

Melissa xx

Harmonee's Friend said...

btw Susan. I wanted to thank you for your very informative posts about the scientific findings associated with polygyny. I had not come across these before. (I'm sure HD hates them...oh well!)
It was also interesting to hear about your medical background. I was in your neck of the woods the other day, and although I know you must be incredibly busy with your job, but if I get back there again I would love to meet up with you some time.

Creative Commons License
Almost Heaven by HoneyDawn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.