Friday, October 30, 2009

All us Mormons - FLDS, Fundamentalist and LDS.

Im feeling WAY blessed and unworthy today again. Remember I said I need at LEAST a dollar for the tea lights? Well, people mustve been clicking on my ads cos now Ive got $2.67!!! WAY exciting!!! If I can get to the store, or get one of the sisterwives who work to go, I can start on my chandeleer!!!

Pratt says I can keep the money from my ads, for crafts - GREAT! The rest of the gals give the money from there working to Pratt for the family United Order. We share everything! Pratt decides whats best to spend the money on. Then he gives us what we really need. We talk about that some in family council. We had one last night, but I'll tell you about it tomorrow cos I want to paint my deer horns pink so theyll be dry when I get the tea lights and glue them on.

I was looking at some of the ads on my page and I was going to say NOT to bother with the LDS SINGLES one. If your looking for a polygamy marriage you probably wont get one of them to do it. Thats on account of the Manifesto and them not living polygamy any more. They get WAY mad when people think they DO. (Thats cos folk get all mixed up about LDS Mormons, Fundamentalist Mormons and FLDS Mormons - The LDS say we're not MORMONS EVEN!!!!) Some LDS Mormon guys say theyll have to live polygamy in the Millenium but most of the gals dont much like the idea. It could be the Milleniums coming real quick so those LDS gals better get ready. I THINK the LDS guys can still have a polygamy marriage if there first wifes dead. THEY think they can have them both in the celestial kingdom but our group says NO WAY! Youve got to marry AT LEAST a couple of women when their BOTH living to get to be at the top of the celestial kingdom, otherwise it wouldnt be fair to US for having all the polygamy trials and persecuting and then only getting the same as THEM!!!

Got to get on with the deer horns.

Blessings
HoneyDawn

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Almost Heaven by HoneyDawn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.