Friday, October 9, 2009

Trials and Tribulations


Bad news today. My cousin Alvin’s youngest - Mahonri Moriancumr had a bad accident in the woods with his Papa. His Papa loaded his gun and just leaned it against a tree for a minute when along comes little Mahonri and knocks it over. It went off and shot him.  Alvins wife Aurora Dawn is having a bad time becuse it doesnt look like he'll make it. The bretheren have blessed him- so whatever happens it will be God’s will. The devil is always giving the chosen people trials. But if he dies it is such a blessing that Mahonri isn’t 8 yet so he will go straight to the Celestial Kingdom (heaven).




Its a good thing Aurora Dawn has bunches more kids!

Send me some more of your questions. I love answering them.

Also - do you like my cute pictures? Pratt showed me how to add them. I love it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bunch more kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody can replace another spirit. That is the DUMBEST comment I have read so far. So sad that innocent little children like him won't make it yet silly, errogant, criticle, un-celestial women like you get to live so long. Maybe you just need more time. God is so good not to give up hope on you. I sure would have.

HoneyDawn said...

I was forgetting to say folks - Mahonri Moriancumrs FINE! It was a miracle! on account of all the blessings he got from the bretheren and anyways LaBlessing got the story all wrong and he just got grazed by the bullet. (LaBlessings always getting stuff wrong, she need to be listening better!

Creative Commons License
Almost Heaven by HoneyDawn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.