Thursday, October 15, 2009

Camping

Pratts taking us all away on vacation for a few days! Im WAY excited. he says I should plan all the meals so we eat wholesome food. He says Harmonee and LiaHona can do the shopping, so I will give them a list and the money to do that. Did I tell you, Pratt has put me in charge of giving out the money to the other wives when they need some? He says I dont have little kids right now so its a good job for me. Some of my sisterwives dont like it much but they know Pratt is the head of the home, so they dont say much now.

We're going camping, so the boys are getting all the tents and camping stuff together. There are seven of us sisterwives, and heaps of kids, so its going to mean a lot of work. I will be WAY to busy to help with the gear becuse of the meal planning.

It wont be my night while we are away, but I can still enjoy the trip. We will all sit around the campfire at night and listen to Pratt talk - AWESOME!


No comments:

Creative Commons License
Almost Heaven by HoneyDawn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.