Monday, October 12, 2009

Sisterwives


After the wholesome breakfast I cooked this morning for Pratt (I think its WAY important to feed your man the right way) I told him Im worried about my sisterwife Harmonee. Ive been praying for her to know HOW MUCH I can be a blessing to her. She  struggled about Pratt taking another wife, which is WAY SAD!!! Living the Principle is SO important for women!!! Women can be SO jealous about there husbands, which is wrong. Im WAY GLAD Im not jealous about her even if shes only 26 and has  thicker hair than me. Its SO heavenly living this way becus we can all overcome our problems. Im  happy I can tell Pratt about these little things that happen with my sisterwives, so he can always know what he needs to pray about. He says Im such a blessing in this way, becuse with such a big family he cant be expected to know what all we girls are doing and saying.

It will be AWESOMESOME in heaven when we are all together in our heavenly family with all our babies, and my hair will be as thick as Harmony's.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Almost Heaven by HoneyDawn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.