Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Heavenly night!

Last night was too heavenly. I had to write about it straight away. Remember I told you Pratt was giving me an extra night becuse Harmonee had made me cry? Pratt is so thoughtful. He took me out to a fancy place to eat (we dont do that much becuse we dont like to support the World, but the Zion cafe was closed.) He spent BUNCHES of money. (He said not to talk about that to the others in case it made them jealous.) Then we came back and I found my poetry book and had him read to me before bedtime. He likes coming to my home becuse its WAY noisy everywhere else with all the kids. Pratt has a poets soul. He reads GREATl, and when he talks, he can talk longer than ANYONE I know! Hes WAY smarter than most guys.




Harmonee wasn't talking to me today becuse it was her night with Pratt last night. But I told Pratt Im still praying for her. she needs to understand that Gods in control of Pratts time, and he has the spirit to direct him where he needs to be. Pratt said that was sweet and generous of me.


Do you like my cute dove?. Pratt says it makes him think of me cos Im such a peacemaker.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not think that withholding a night from "Harmonee" was a loving or sweet thing for your husband to do or for you to be excited about. Your husband is also asking you to keep secrets from your sister wives by treating you to expensive dinners and asking you to keep it to yourself. This man is acting in a childish and dangerous way in order to maintain peace in a house. I think you should look at the root of his actions for his values and ethical standpoints on this. Of course you cannot question him as such but you could hold off on your complicity with his bad decisions.
I found this blog sad and I hope your family is able to weather this type of behaviour and that all your sister wives will be loved and respected equally.

Anonymous said...

Oh man if only I could count the days your sisterwives cried...Do you think you are ready to pay them back for all the things you have done to them. As far as Pratt treating you to a nice dinner? He is a spinless poor excuse for a man. If he wants Harmonee to make it up to you have her come and apologize to you. I think it's all an excuse for Pratt to be a teenager.

Anonymous said...

God is in charge of Pratt's time or YOU!? If we all got extra nights for making our sisterwives cry then we'd all be making each other cry. I think your husband is a FOOL. I'm sorry. Did you even stop to think that maybe she cried? Or if your husband is so stupid maybe she did it on purpose to get him out of her house. I would. But then my husband is not stupid. He loves equally and is very fair. His wives don't run him.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that some of the people that live plural marrage write on here and let others know that all plural wives arent as clueless, nieve, selfish, self righteous, and imature as this person. This is kind of an imbarassment to others.

Creative Commons License
Almost Heaven by HoneyDawn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.