Friday, October 16, 2009

Green Jello

I knew I was going to be away for a few days and i didnt want you to be disappointed, so Pratt showed me how to set some posts to come up while Im gone.


Heres my favorite
GREEN JELLO SALAD RECIPE.
I know youll LOVE it!!
Some folk add yucky stuff like marshmallow, but my recipe is HEALTHY!



1/2 pt. whipping cream
1 sm. pkg. lime Jello
1 c. boiling water
8 oz. tofu

2 Grated carrots
3 c. grated onion
1 c. finely chopped radishes

2 c. raw sliced potato




Whip 1/2 pint whipping cream; set aside. Dissolve 1 small package lime Jello in 1 cup boiling water. Cream 8 oz. tofu and 1 cup grated radishes. Add Jello mixture, add 1 cup raw potato, fold in whipped cream and 2 grated carrots. Pour into a cute pan and refrigerate.
 
This goes GREAT with mashed potatos and gravy. YUM!!!!!!!!

hey look - I can do COLOR now - Thanks Pratt!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to puke!

Creative Commons License
Almost Heaven by HoneyDawn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.