Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dress to be feminine

I told you all about long feminine hair a while back. Pratt said not to forget the clothes women should wear. Us sisterwives (sisterwives are the other women married to my cute husband) all wear long and feminine dresses. I ALWAYS always try to wear dresses becuse the Bible says we should. Oh my gosh - it would be too nasty to look like a man!!! I always make sure I wear GIRL colors too, like pink. (Never red cos thats bad to wear) Even when Im working in the fields I wear a dress over pants. If I HAVE to wear just Levis for some reason I ALWAYS wear a cute satin and lace blouse with it. Pratt says that really shows my femininity. He loves it when I wear ribbons in my hair that match my dresses. He calls me his little girl. Isnt that cute?

I just found some cute dresses and hairstyles - I think more of them should wear pink though - its more girly than blue!







Harmonee was mad with me today! Can you believe it? She said I was causing trouble between her and Pratt! When I told Pratt how mean she was to me I couldnt help crying, so he told Harmonee how disappointed he was with her. I an WAY sad when I am misunderstood by my sisterwives. I thought they knew that everything I do and say is to make our family ALMOST HEAVEN.

Pratt is giving me an extra night tonight becuse he wants to make things up to me. I said he didn't need to do that, that I could be sad on my own, but he just insisted. What a wonderful man!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Almost Heaven by HoneyDawn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.