Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dresses!

I just got a couple of minutes to spare cos I sent Harmonee and LiaHona off to the store with a list of wholesome foods to buy. Prattll be WAY pleased with my planning!


I need to say I DONT care for those dress ads they put on my blog!!!!! They havent even got full long skirts and DONT look feminine at all! They couldve been better with lace and ribbons to cover up the girls some!!! Pratt was looking at them for a long time and he said they werent APPROPRIATE for a blog like mine about gospel things! So DONT look at them - just look at my blog pics of WAY feminine dresses!


First Russian and Thai brides and NOW THIS!!!! They KNOW I dont like those things so why do they put them ON???!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like Pratt spent quite some time looking at those "inapropriate" dress pics! How do you feel about that?

HoneyDawn said...

Isnt he AWESOME! Its great hes so involved in the stuff I do, and hes always giving me new ideas about what I should say to spread the gospel!

Thanks for noticing Anonymous (WAY CUTE name btw!)

Creative Commons License
Almost Heaven by HoneyDawn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.