Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Swine Flue

Not feeling great today but im taking extra herbs and using my oils so should be OK soon. That made me think about what I need to TELL you all. Thought I better write this quick before any of you folk go and get swine flue shots. DONT!!! Dont let the government put those nasty chemicals in you. SHOTS make you SICK!

I heard shots make a lot of kids ARTISTIC. THeres lots of ARTISM in utah and heaps of other places. So make sure you eat heaps of fresh garlic and I heard Comfrey with bunches of ginger is great to! The government says Comfrey is bad, but what do they know?



(I LOVE this wreath!!!! Im making one! Itll probably keep jerms out of the house)

Back to our trip. The next day Pratt did a lot of talking to us gals. We had testimonys and Pratt gave his testifying for an hour! AWESOME. At night he was talking about always keeping sweet and NEVER BEING ANGRY! Even if a husband had to hit his wife she needs to be sweet and learn her lesson. Then he sang to us around the campfire. He has a GREAT voice. I joined in with him but some coyotes up on the ridge started howling and yowling so it was hard to hear our sweet voices. (I have a naturaly soft and sweet voice even when Im talking)

We had a WAY big fire and Prattd told all the kids to stay away, but when everyone was looking at us singing. LiaHonas little 3 year old Brighameena got to close and fell in. We fished her out quick and her coat was all burnt but only her hands were bad. We didnt have bandages and someone said to rip up my nightdress but that was DUMB cos Sariah had HEAPS of band aids. They were real small but we used them and covered most of the burns so that was OK. Pratt told the other kids that Brighameena knew the law, and she disobeyed and thats what happens when you dont do what your told. So it was a real good lesson for the kids.

Pratt knew I was still scared so he got a big kid to be camp guard and I slept real good that night even with my tent being so private. In the morning I got a BIG surprise!! Right outside I found a humongus can of honey!! It was a shame the top was off and some was spilled around some. I guess an animal pulled it off. There were a few bugs to but I got those out easy!

I couldnt find a note with the honey , but I think it was one of the gals who had mean thoughts about me! She must of listened to Pratts talking about never being angry. Anyways I LOVe honey - Im a real Pooh bear!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice gift HoneyDawn! I guess whoever left it never thought that bears really like honey too. So glad your sisterwives love you so much.

Anonymous said...

oh we see the underlying message this poster and commenter are trying to say,

how innocent poor honeydawn is and how cruel the sisterwives are. they knew honeydawn was so scared from those bear stories and they knew she was staying alone. So they put that honey there to make it look like a nice gesture but in reality they were hoping a a bear would eat the honey and poor little innocent honeydawn.

CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!!!!! thats all this blog is! nothing but crap! she is trying her best to make the FLDS look terrible. This blog belongs to the one and only liar, MS CAROLYN JESSUP.
This woman has done nothing but smear lies about the FLDS and do her best to drag their name through the mud!
Well get over it carolyn we all know you a liar and we all know you created this blog.
REPENT REPENT REPENT

Anonymous said...

Uhmmmm-its Autism not artism. I would give my kids the shots in a second if it made them artisitc! Autisitc-no!

Creative Commons License
Almost Heaven by HoneyDawn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.